TeQua®-Tronic control device
TeQua®-Tronic is the core of every system. The control unit is characterised by absolutely reliable, precise control technology "MADE IN GERMANY" and a very user-friendly, intuitive user interface.
Sophisticated and largely automatically reacting safety circuits provide comprehensive protection for your processes and components.
The TeQua®-Tronic measures, controls, regulates and records all conventional heat sources. In addition to TeQua®-Air (heaters), other types of heaters (IR lamps), TeQua® blanket (heating mats), heating films etc. can be used - even simultaneously within the same process.
Your benefits at a glance
- Microprocessor-controlled, self-optimising multi-channel ramp controller (10 Ramps)
- Reliable control and logging
- Multi-stage safety circuits, extensive fault monitoring
- Up to 12 controlled TeQua®-Air (fan modules) can be connected
- Up to 256 sensors (Ni/CrNi or Fe/CuNi) type J, K, L, Pyrometer thermocouples as well as customer-specific types can be connected
- Control accuracy +/- 0.8 ° C to 200 ° C Process temperature
- LAN and WLAN capable
- USB connection
- Standard 7 thermocouples integrated into the controller, monitored and logged, expandable up to 256
- Control of heating mats and IR lamps as well as other heat sources - even simultaneously with the same process
- Multi-stage overheating protection
- Vacuum monitoring (optional with active control)
- Optional control of humidity possible for active air-conditioning
- Industrial interfaces optional
- Capacity of 2kW to 32kW