TeQua®-Air heating fan
TeQua®-Air is the cooling and heating module of the TeQua®-Cure system. The customised installation and adjustable nozzles always ensure the optimum flow of your components.
Several safety circuits secure the system. In addition to the TeQua®-Tronic controller and the TeQua®-Control software, the TeQua®-Air units have integrated switch-off fuses which provide additional protection for your processes.
The standard modules have a heating capacity of 2 kW and can be produced with higher individual capacities if required.
- Powerful in air circulation and heating output
- Safe and easy operation
- Expandable at any time
- Heating capacity of 2.2 kW per heating fan
- Standard process temperatures of up to 200 ° C
- Temperature >200°C optional
- Adjustable limiting of the maximum discharge air temperature
- Adjustable nozzles
- Individual outlets optional
- Weight approx. 9 kg
- Project-specific fan design