Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point we would like to inform you about the data protection in our company.
We of course observe the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted and transmitted to us through digital security systems.
Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorised access.
Subject to data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. According to § 3 para. 1 Data Protection Act (BDSG), these are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a particular or determinable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as the name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, and possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
(1) If you visit Marcotodo GmbH's Internet site or download data from these pages, information is stored and processed by us in a log file. This process is performed anonymously. Conclusions as to your person are not possible.
(2) the following information is saved: Your IP address, the date and time of visiting of the site, the site or name of the retrieved file, the amount of data transferred, and whether the access/retrieval was successful.
(3) This data is used only for commercial purposes by mutual agreement. The evaluation serves the statistical preparation and improvement of our Internet offer. To this end, we will create user profiles using a pseudonym. There is no connection between the person behind the pseudonym and the collected usage data. After this use, your data will be deleted. Permanent storage is excluded. You may object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data will be used exclusively by us. There is no transfer to third parties. The exception is processing for analysing user behaviour by companies such as Google Analytics. You can object to the use and processing by using the deactivation add-on.
(5) We also use so-called cookies to collect and store data. Cookies are small data packages, which your browser saves on our terminal equipment. They cause no damages. They do not contain viruses and do not allow us to spy on you. Two types of cookies are used. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted upon closing your browser (session cookies). In contrast, permanent cookies have an unlimited lifetime. This type of cookies make it possible that they are recognised again after you leave the website when recalled. With the help of the cookies we are able to understand your usage behaviour for the above mentioned purposes and to an appropriate extent. They also enable you to optimise your browsing experience on our website. We also collect these data only in an anonymous manner and/or using a pseudonym.
You can set your Internet browser so that our cookies can not be stored on your device or already stored cookies are deleted.
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, the use of our website does not require you to provide personal data. In order to be able to provide our services, we may need your personal data. This applies both to the sending of information material or ordered goods as well as in responding to individual inquiries.
If you entrust us with the provision of a service or the dispatch of goods, we collect and store your personal data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. For this, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to companies that we use to provide the service or to execute the contract. These are, for example, transport companies or other service providers. If we perform any of the activities described below or other actions or services, we would like to collect and store your personal data and will ask you for your express consent at the appropriate point on our website:
Creditworthiness or age verification to enable our services or - other services and offers for which data collection is explicitly required or other service providers.
Data collection through using Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and allows for the analysis of the use of the website. For example, information about the operating system, the browser, your IP address and the date and time of your visit to our website are collected. The information on the use of our website generated by this text file is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators and to provide further services related to website usage and internet usage. To the extent required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google, Google will also pass this information on to third parties. This use is made anonymously or using a pseudonym. For more information about this, go directly to Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie
Of course, you can also visit our websites without using cookies. If you do not want us to recognise your computer, you can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. For information on how this works in detail, please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you do not accept cookies, this may result in functional limitations of our offers.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by means of an appropriate setting of your Internet usage program (browser). To do this, you must deactivate the storage of cookies in your Internet browser. For further information, please refer to the usage instructions for your Internet browser.
Collection and storage of usage data
Assigned data use
We respect the principle of the assigned use of data and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes for which you have informed us. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service or for the execution of the contract. Transmission to state institutions or authorities entitled to receive such information is also made only within the scope of the statutory disclosure requirements or if we are required to disclose information due to a judicial ruling.
We also take the corporate data protection very seriously. Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us have been obligated by us to maintain confidentiality and to comply with data protection regulations.
Right to information and revocation
You will receive free information on your stored personal data.
You may block, correct or delete the data collected by us at any time. You can also revoke the consent given to us for data collection and usage without giving reasons at any time. To do this, please contact us at the contact address mentioned in the legal notice.
Please note that the data protection regulations and data protection policies, e.g. in case of Google, are subject to change at any time. It is therefore advisable and necessary to keep up-to-date with changes to legal regulations and the practice of companies such as Google.
This privacy statement was created using the website http://www.datenschutzerklaerung-online.de.
The author is the lawyer Dr. Bernd v. Nieding http://www.vnem.de